What does homeopathy treat?
Homeopathy is holistic medicine because it treats the whole person not just their disease label. Homeopathy is individualized medicine. When a homeopathic remedy is well matched to the totality of symptoms and the full expression of the individual, it will inspire healing at all levels.
Two people with the same physical complaint, for example migraine headaches, can seek homeopathic treatment and each may leave the homeopath's office with a different remedy. Yet both of them will experience the relief of the very same symptom. This is how homeopathy treats the person expressing the disease, not the disease itself. Homeopathy helps bring a person into balance physically, psychologically and emotionally. As a person becomes more aligned with the truth of who they really are, their body heals.
Below is just a short list ailments successfully treated by homeopathy:
- Anxiety and Panic Disorders
- Chronic pain
- Common childhood illnesses
- Pregnancy and postpartum concerns
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Fatigue / Low Energy
- Headaches / Migraines
- Fibromyalgia and rheumatic Conditions
- Spastic colon, Irritable bowel, other digestive disorders
- Eczema and other skin conditions
- Behavioral problems in children
- Nail biting
- Recurrent respiratory infections, sinus, and ear Infections
- Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder
- Sexual Addictions and dysfunction
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
If you have a condition not mentioned above and would like to know whether homeopathy can help, please text me, Dr. Rooksie, at 206-790-1475 to set a time to speak to see if homeopathy is right for you.